- Real estate investing in Salt Lake City, Utah has never been better! See the article from NREI about Salt Lake City, Utah being ranked in the top ten.
- We would like to welcome BMC West as the newest addition of our wonderful tenants at the Pheasant Hollow Business Park. They just signed a lease for approximately 22,443 square feet.
- Roderick Enterprises just broke ground at their North Pointe Business Park making it a total of approximately 400,000 SF. Building #2 is scheduled to deliver in the fourth quarter of 2017. The second phase of this Class “A” Business Park consists of just over 200,000 SF. Currently a third of the building is pre-leased with only three suites remaining.
- Roderick Enterprises is looking forward to another successful year for 2017 and celebrating their 50 Year Anniversary.
- Roderick Enterprises ended the year with great success having all industrial space 100% leased. They are however looking forward to their future industrial site projects to be constructed in 2017.
- Michael Roderick, General Manager of the Roderick Companies recently participated in the Commercial Real Estate Roundtable. He along with other industry leaders participated in a panel discussing Utah’s commercial real estate market. We encourage you to take a look.
- Michael Roderick was recently acknowledge as a Developer of the Year Finalist at the Annual CCIM Utah’s Excellence Awards. Mike was judged on specific criteria’s, which included * Reputation, *Vision, *Design, and * Best Use. With Mike’s extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, there was no surprise that he was considered one of the two finalists!
- Roderick Realty just recently acquired 40 acres in American Fork, Utah. Plans are underway to develop another Class-A Business Park in Utah County. The park should accommodate approximately 600,000 square feet.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to welcome Vista Outdoor in their new 28,0000 square foot distribution center at North Pointe Business Park in American Fork, Utah.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to welcome KT Tape in their new 26,000 square foot corporate headquarters at North Pointe Business Park in American Fork, Utah.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to announce that Interiorworx has chosen to extend their 30,000 square foot lease at the Pheasant Hollow Business Park.
- Roderick Enterprises prides themselves in their long-term tenant relationships. CED has been a tenant of North Pointe Business Park since 2011. Since then, they have chosen to partner with Roderick Enterprises with locations at the Logan Business Park, West Jordan Business Park and most recently, Springville Business Park.
- Roderick Enterprises is continuing to expand their industrial portfolio with their new Springville Business Park, which is schedule to open March 1, 2016. The Springville Business Park will have two buildings consisting of 40,807 SF each of Class A flex warehouse space. To learn more about the Springville Business Park, click here.
- We are pleased to announce that Bohme has chosen to extend their 17,000 square foot lease for another six years at our Pheasant Hollow Business Park.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to announce a twenty (20) year lease with Starbucks at their Olde Towne Square Shopping Center in Sandy, Utah. This location will be open October 1, 2015.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to welcome Better Body Foods in their new 52,000 square foot distribution center at North Pointe Business Park in American Fork, Utah.
- We are pleased to announce that Send Out Cards has chosen to extend their 56,000 square foot lease at Valley Business Center.
- With sustainability in mind, Roderick Enterprises tried to incorporate as many sustainable and energy efficient products and resources as possible. As a result, North Pointe Business Park uses secondary water for all of its outdoor landscaping. American Fork City presented an award to Mike Roderick for his efforts to invest in the secondary water system.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to announce that Sizzler has chosen once again to extend their lease that originated in 1980 at the Olde Towne Square shopping center in Sandy, Utah. This will make Sizzler the longest lasting tenant of Roderick Enterprises history. We are thrilled to have such an outstanding relationship with Sizzling Platter.
- In 2014, Roderick Enterprises completed their first building in the Logan Business Park. The first building comprises of 30,000 square feet of Class A flex warehouse space. Spaces are going fast.
- Roderick Enterprises is pleased to welcome Vivint Solar in their new 26,000 square foot warehouse at North Pointe Business Park in American Fork, Utah.
- Roderick Enterprises continues to expand their industrial portfolio across Utah; as a result, we are now under construction on our newest business park in West Jordan. The first building is a 85,000 square foot Class A flex warehouse space that can be built to suit for any tenant needs from 10,000 to 85,000 SF.
- We are pleased to announce that Baker Distributing has chosen to extend their 44,000 square foot lease at Pheasant Hollow Business Park in Sandy, Utah.
- Pheasant Hollow Business Park is pleased to announce that All Together Enterprises has chosen to extend their 25,000 square foot lease.
- NAIOP- Commercial Real Estate Developer Association presented Michael Roderick with an award for his service and dedication as President of NAIOP Utah Chapter from 2004-2012.